Do you have the [pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] problem code on your Microsoft account? It’s a network error relating to your SMTP server, and the only way to fix it is to examine your software choices to see if there’s a configuration issue.
To fix such an error, double-check all settings and secure your connection by using the correct port numbers and authentications. You should also verify your account settings and scan your PST files. If you examine your PST files, you may discover several Outlook problems, which you should erase from your PC. To fix this problem, uninstall the old version of Microsoft Outlook and install the latest version.
[pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] What is the Error?
The STMP server error code [pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] might arise when an outgoing mail server is wrong. In this situation, go to the Tools Menu and look at the properties, as well as the SMTP address. You’ll be able to locate the server that requires authentication.
Using the “My Server” option, you can authenticate your server. Verify the SMTP port number in the “More Settings” tab, and you may need to secure your connection with an SSL as well.
What causes the Outlook Error [pii email 029231e8462fca76041e]?
The following are some possible causes of the [pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] error:
- You’ve logged into your system with numerous accounts.
- Another cause could be that your cache and cookies aren’t up to date.
- The [pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] problem could potentially be caused by an older version of Outlook.
- Your Outlook account may be incompatible with other mail systems.
How to Resolve the [pii Email 029231e8462fca76041e] Error
Check your account settings first before getting started. To do so, go to the Tools menu, select the email account with the mistake, and then Properties. You should double-check that the SMTP server’s name is valid. Authentication is required if the server has an authentication Checkmark in My server. Then, under More Settings, verify SMTP Port Number, which should match the one in FAE. Determine whether you require a more secure SSL connection.
Method 1: Examine the server’s settings.
As previously indicated, [pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] is related to the SMTP server, and to resolve this issue, you must adjust the port number. Check out the steps below:
1. Open the app panorama and the document.
2. Then, under Account Settings, select the Email tab.
3. Select the account that is displaying an error from the email account list.
4. Then, under More Settings, go to Internet Email Settings.
5. Open the Outgoing Server tab now.
6. Click OK to confirm that My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication. The configuration will be saved as a result of this.
7. Finally, click OK to see if the problem has been repaired.
Disable Antivirus Software (Method 2)
Also, check your antivirus programme because it may be blocking your Outlook account, and you’ll need to alter your antivirus software’s parameters or turn it off.
1. Let’s look at how to stop anti-virus and prevent it from connecting to the email client.
2. Select Start> Settings> Update and security> Windows security> Protection against viruses and threats> Manage settings from the Start menu.
3. Disable the settings for your antivirus software in this section.
Method 3: Remove Accounts That Have Been Duplicated.
[pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] You may experience an issue if you have duplicate or multiple accounts. You can verify this by following the steps below:
1. Go to the Outlook web programme and open your Outlook.
2. Select ‘account settings’ from the drop-down menu.
3. You will be given the opportunity to delete numerous accounts. Select the accounts you want to delete and then press the Remove Account button. Take a backup of your data before deactivating the account because everything will be erased.
If the [pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] error still persists, proceed to the next method.
Use the Microsoft Automatic Repair Tool as a fourth option.
You can use Microsoft’s auto repair tool to identify the problem and possible fixes. Before you use this tool, make sure you have a backup of your emails. Take the following steps:
1. Take a look at the control panel.
2. Select the Programs and Features tab from the drop-down menu.
3. Identify the programme that is causing the error.
4. Make changes to the software and its features.
5. A new window will open, and you must click on the Repair tab.
6. To resolve this issue, follow the on-screen instructions.
Changing the Port Number (Method 5)
1. Select Panorama > File > Account Settings from the menu bar.
2. Select Email from Account Settings, then select the problem account from the list.
3. Go to additional settings > Internet Email Settings in the New Email Account window.
4. Click OK after changing the (SMPT) port number from 465 to 587 on the Advanced tab.
5. Restart Outlook to see if the problem has been repaired.
What Are the Most Common Outlook Errors and How Do I Fix Them?
Uninstalling Microsoft Outlook from the “Programs and Features” option is the most typical technique to fix Outlook issues.
READ MORE : Fix [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error
It will just take a few minutes, and you will be able to install the most recent version of Microsoft Outlook and perhaps cure the problem. To resolve common outlook difficulties, consider emptying your cache and cookies.
If you are unable to resolve the [pii email 029231e8462fca76041e] error by following the steps above, you can contact Microsoft for further guidance, and their customer care can assist you with any Outlook account-related issues.