Welcome Back readers! Hope you are doing well.
Look like you like watching truth telling films. You are at the right place as “Misha and the wolves” are one of them.
It is a documentary based on Misha Defonseca and her book, Misha: A Memoire of the Holocaust Years. A book full of incorrect details and now the documentary brings the truth to reality.
Are you ready to learn the deepest, darkest truth of Nazi and Jews rivalry and understand how inappropriate content the book gave to the world?
“War is the ultimate reality based horror show as Nazi killed 6 million Jews”.
Scroll down to know what happened in those Holocaust Years.
- Misha and the Wolves is a 2021 documentary film.
- It was written and directed by Sam Hobkinson.
- The film premiered on January 31, 2021 at the Sundance Film Festival.
- It became available on Netflix on October 11,2021.
- The countries of the documentary film are Belgium and the United Kingdom.
- The language of the documentary film is English and French.
Plotline of Misha and the Wolves
Misha and the wolves is a documentary film released in 2021. The film is a deception over the 1997 Holocaust memoir written by Misha Defonseca. After Misha wrote her autobiography titled Misha: A Memoire of the holocaust years, (which afterwards proved to be a fraudulent) this film examines that book. This book takes the world by surprise and shock.
But the author had a disagreement with the publisher of the book. This led to the publisher revealing that the book was rather a deception. It was also accepted by the author. It caused many to believe in it which was not true and proved that it was created to hide a deeper, darker truth. The film explains all of this and shows how deceptive that book was and many inside stories relating to it.
Interviewees Members of the Misha and the Wolves
- Jane Daniel (publisher with Mt. Ivy Press)
- Emma De Wael (Misha’s aunt)
- Pat Cunningham, (Misha’s neighbor in Millis, Massachusetts)
- Debórah Dwork (Clark University professor of Holocaust history)
- Evelyne Haendel (Belgian genealogist and Holocaust survivor)
- Ramona Hamblin(Misha’s attorney)
- Marie-Claire Mommer (psychology instructor)
- Candy O’Terry (Massachusetts radio broadcaster)
- Sharon Sergeant (forensic genealogist)
- Karen Schulman (former friend of Misha in Millis, Massachusetts)
- Joni Soffron (staff member with Wolf Hollow animal sanctuary)
- Jean-Philippe Tondeur (military historian)
- Marc Metdepenningen (Belgian journalist)
Ratings of the Misha and the Wolves
Given below are the ratings of the “Misha and the wolves” Documentary film.
- It got an imdb rating of 6.7 out of 10.
- It got an Rotten Tomatoes rating of 3.6 out of 5.
- It got a Common Sense Media rating of 4 out of 5.
The rating of the documentary film is superb.
Faqs Related to Misha and the Wolves
Is the Book, Misha:a Memoire of the Holocaust Based on Real Story?
No, The author herself claimed that the book is not a real story. Even if it says that the book is an autobiography, the story is not real. It is a big deception made to hide a greater, darker truth. The film explains it clearly to the audience.
Who Is the Author of the Book, Misha: a Memoire of the Holocaust Years?
The writer of the book is Misha Defonseca. She wrote the book, Misha: A Memoire of the Holocaust Years as a memoire of 1997 Holocaust against the jews performed by the Nazis.
Where can we watch the documentary, Misha and the Wolves?
The documentary was released on January 31, 2021 on Sundance. But Netflix released it on August 11,2021. Now anyone can watch it on Netflix.
What Is the Running Time of Misha and the Wolves?
The running time of the documentary, Misha and the wolves is 90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes).
Let’s end it on this note, Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced. “Misha and the wolves” is a heartbreaking documentary but the reality had to be faced.
If you haven’t watched it, it is available on Netflix and Sundance.
Share this article with your fellow mates.
Have a nice day…