For the PlayStation lovers the Sony company has made a blog post about DualShock 4 wireless controller with many listed features. Scroll down the page to read the complete features of DualShock 4.
On Monday, 3rd August 2020, Sony Company made a blog post about DualShock 4 in which they said , “(W)e believe that PS5 games should take advantage of the new capabilities and features we’re bringing to the platform, including the features of DualShock wireless controller”.
DualShock 4 wireless controller will going to support PlayStation 5 console and PlayStation 4 games. But unfortunately it is not going to support with many new PlaySation 5 games (I know it’s quite unfortunate. We always want and need new and advance controls for our games, but anyways!).
In between, the DualShock 4 is going to work for quite many games of PlayStation 5. It will also support some the virtual games of PlayStation 5. And some of them are listed below :
- A Spider- Man Game starring Miles Morales
- Resident Evil Village : Silent Hill
- Gran Turismo 7
- SackBoy : A Big Adventure
- Ratchet & Clank : Rift Apart
- Astro’s Playroom (a virtual game)
On the bog post Sony also has shared some of the main features of DualShock 4. Along with this Sony also shared a tentative list of PlayStation 5 Accessories which will be supported by this wireless controller.
The feature list of DualShock 4 includes :
- DualShock 4 will support the Platinum and Gold Wireless Headphone sets. this wireless controller will also going to support the third- party head phones that would be connected via USB port or audio jacks. But it will not going to support any other app associated with headsets on PlayStation 5.
- DualShock 4 is going to support many licenced accessories of company, like : Racing Wheels, Arcade Sticks, Flight Sticks.
- The DualShock 4 wireless controller can easily work with third party controllers to provide support for PlayStation 4 games, as long as third party controllers must be licensed under PlayStation.
- And lastly and most import one, the PlayStation VR Aim Controller and PlayStaion Move Motion Controllers will work together to support the PlayStation VR Games.
As Sony is a big and trusted name in Technology so being a Game lover you can trust on their work. So, all the PalyStation game lovers be ready to try a completely new gaming experience with new controls over your game via DualShock 4.
I’m sure the features provided by this wireless controller will be able to keep its word and will take you to the nest level of gaming, as always any new appliance for PlaySation do.
Please subscribe or follow Mangunstarnews for all the latest information and news regarding tech. the source of all the information on Mangumstarnews is Internet and News Sources. So if you find something inappropriate or something conflicting on our site, please feel free to contact us. For contacting us you can mail us or simply post a comment. We will respond the earliest we could.
Be Subscribed, Be Informed.