A few days back, we got to know about the new update for Destiny 2. Now, it’s live for everyone. In fact, after long maintenance, all the servers of Destiny 2 Servers are back online.
Now, if you want to play Destiny 2, all you’ve to do is download & install a small hotfix update 18.104.22.168. Further, if you want to know what new will come with this update, then do read out the complete patch notes that I’m writing next. Let’s proceed –
Destiny 2 Update 1.57 Patch Notes
Before going ahead, let me tell you that these patch notes are valid for PS4, PC, Stadia & Xbox One version of Destiny 2.
Now, coming back to the update 1.57, there aren’t any major changes in it. Well, that was expected as it was just a hotfix. In this update, some Leviathan raid rewards have changed to become a weekly lockout. Remember, you’ll still be able to earn armor and multiple rewards. However, there are some limitations to glimmer, XP, & bright engrams.
In addition to this, the latest update has fixed the requirements for Festering Core Master Nightfall’s Power level. Earlier, all this was operating at the power level of 750 instead of already listed 1080 power levels. Now, without for anything, let’s get to know about the complete patch notes of Destiny 2 Update 1.57 Hotfix 22.214.171.124. official website.
Destiny 2 Update 1.57 Hotfix 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
NIGHTFALL: THE ORDEAL
- Fixed an issue where the Ordeal version of Lake of Shadows was inaccessible at tiers above Adept for players who do not own Forsaken.
- As I said earlier, the Festering Core Master Nightfall was listed as 1080 Power. However, in reality, it was 750 power. Now, this hotfix, the issue is fixed.
- Now, when you engage with this strike, there would be a much greater challenge for the Guardians.
- Leviathan rewards of XP, Glimmer, and chances towards Exotic Engrams or Bright Engrams are now back on a weekly lockout. Furthermore, after this update, armor and weapons are not affected by the weekly lockout. Now, these items can easily be earned multiple times a week.
- Earlier for some users, it was next to impossible to acquire the “Means to an End” quest from the Prismatic Recaster.
- Fixed an issue where Ruinous Effigy could trigger the heal from the Stronghold Titan Exotic armor while blocking with the carried object.
- Fixed an issue where Umbral stat Focused engrams could provide less than 10 in the selected stat.
That’s all for now. These are some of the minor issues that get fixed in this patch update. Now, to play Destiny 2 once again on your gaming console, make sure to update the game to the latest version. Once, installed do let me know if you notice any new bug or problem in the latest update.