Hey there! How have you been? Do you remember Breaking Bad? We know you are busy reading our other articles and you must also know that we are equally busy in writing them down for you. The other thing that keeps us all busy is entertainment and when life is at such a standstill, entertainment becomes a must to detox your mind from all the tensions of the ongoing pandemic.
Talking about entertainment, you must have heard that ‘Breaking’ season 5 was recently released and after watching this season, we realised that there was a lot to be learned from it.
Before getting back to our learning lessons from season 5, let us give you a link for the teaser in case you haven’t watched it yet. Check out the trailer right now because you are definitely going to watch it after reading the article.
Life Changing Lessons from Breaking Bad: Season 5
- The most important and relatable lesson that Breaking bad 5 taught us was that Family is way too important because if you will be irresponsible towards your family you will end up losing them and if your family will neglect you, you might end up lonely and depressed.
So, having a good equation with your family is one of the utmost life lessons it taught us. Making sure that your viewers have high morals is good, isn’t it?
- The next important lesson it gave us is that if you are a frequent lawbreaker, then you must always have a lawyer friend who is just a call away, who is good enough to know all the loopholes in the law and smart enough to get you out of the hands of the police. Nice idea, isn’t it?
- Finish off what you have already started. Well this is another lesson we want our reader to learn as it was also one of a basic hack to lead a happy and peaceful life. How? Because According to us, half done things usually gouge our head with tension. Don’t you agree?
- Another life lesson that it taught us is not so morally correct but definitely a life saver i.e. you must know how, where and when to speak lies to save yourself from getting into trouble. Of-course we must stand with the truth but if a lie can save yours or somebody else’s life then lying shouldn’t be considered a big bad thing, right?
- Working hard is a must! Another life lesson it had for us is that you gotta work hard to achieve your goals because it can’t be done if you decide to just chill and relax. You need to pull up your socks and work towards achieving your desired goals.
Breaking Bad: 5
Life-changing lessons from the Show
- You must challenge yourself every time to see your potential and for that you need to set your goals high. Umm even higher. And after reaching them you need more goals for yourself to keep your graph going upwards always.
- The last goal we have for you from this season is that studying hard is a must. Studying is one of the major components in life as it will automatically teach you about the importance of all other life lessons we have mentioned above.
So, work hard, study hard, love your family and don’t forget to set your goals right. We know all our readers must be a treasure house of every other life lesson. Just in case you are missing out any one of them, don’t forget to work upon it. Until then, see you next time.