Since 2003, South African sportsbook BetXchange has been taking bets over the internet. They’ve been doing this for years. There are still some things we can say about this bookie, even though online bets have changed a lot in the past few years.
Betologic, one of the world’s best gaming software companies, has helped BetXchange run an amazing betting website on both desktop and mobile devices. This has allowed the bookmaker to run a great betting site.
Let’s look at what this betting house has to offer its customers through their mobile app in this review.
Betxchange Has an App That I Can Get on My Phone or Tablet.
Browsers are needed to get to BetXchange on a mobile device, so you’ll need one to do that. However, you won’t be able to download anything to your phone or tablet. Everything you need to play a normal game at a bookmaker is included in the mobile web version of BetXchange, so you won’t be missing out on anything because of this.
When I’m on the Go, How Do I Use Betxchange? Are There Any Apps That I Need to Get?
A lot of people bet on horse races at BetXchange, but today they bet on football more than they bet on horse races. This is because the bookie has more football bets than horse races.
Bets can be placed on all European football games as well as South African Premium Football League games through the betting house, which is where you can place them. Because we have our national championship, which is a long way away from Europe’s best teams like La Liga or the Bundesliga, there are a lot of options for bets. To bet on a match in our local Premium football league, BetXchange has up to 130 different ways for you to do it.
There are even more ways to bet in the rest of the tournaments. The English Premier League is an example of this. You can choose from any match in the current phase or other outcomes, like who will win the season’s Player of the Year award, who will be crowned the new English champion, who will lose, who will score the most goals in the championship or a specific team, which of the teams (such as Tottenham and Chelsea) will finish higher.
Make Your Choice From the Menu.
You’ll see all of these bet options right next to each upcoming event.
- It’s not all bad news for horse races, though. South African bettors still like this kind of sport. Most of the bets are placed on races at nearby tracks.
- Some other sports you can bet on with this bookmaker are cricket, golf, rugby, and tennis, even though the selection isn’t as big, but you can still bet on them.
- As long as you have a lot of time and want to bet on something that will happen right away, the Live area is where you should be. The live stats can help you make a good bet on a match even if you don’t know anything about the teams.
- They include more than 20 indicators that can help you make a good choice.
The Pool Betting and Lotto Sections Can Also Be Found in the Menu.
- It doesn’t matter that there isn’t a mobile version for the first one. You can still get to it on a computer, but that’s not the best way to play or review.
- Mobile users will notice that the page for lottery games is very different from all the other pages on this site, even though they’re all about the same. As a result, it’s a fun thing to do.
- If you have a smartphone or tablet, you can use it to get into Betxchange, sign up for an account, and deposit money.
Betxchange Makes It Easy to Sign Up for an Account.
To do this, all you have to do is click the orange Login button at the top of your screen. No, I don’t already have an account. Do I need one? “Register” is a link that is under the login forms. We ask that you first log in by clicking on “Register.”
You will need to fill out the Personal Info and Account Info sections when you set up your official account in the future. 15 fields are all that are required for you to register, which means that the process should take no more than three minutes at most.
- A mobile app called “Betxchange” can also help you deposit money into your account Make sure to check out the deposit options by going to the deposit page.
- If you don’t want to go to the bank or the bookie’s store to pay, then I-Pay, MasterCard, Maestro, and Visa are all ways to pay (there are only five shops in South Africa, by the way).